Yeah, that was a planned post string that died an untimely death. Actually, I totally went off the grid the last 2 weeks. So this will be my first list of 2011. And the last of 2010.
This was inspired by talking to a friend of mine today. It's a little raw and dark.
Things That Go Through Your Head After cancer Diagnosis
1. When am I going to die?
2. Am I going to lose my mind?
3. What am I going to tell my Wife, my family?
4. What are they going to do if I die?
6. I wonder how people are going to take the news.
7. Well, I guess that organ donor donation on my driver's license will be ignored now.
8. It would be absolutely ridiculous if I got in a car accident and died on the way home.
9. I think I forgot how to breathe.
10. What did they just say? I think I need to go back in there.
12. I'll give myself a day to cry, wallow in my self-pity and be left alone with my thoughts.
13. cancer will NOT get me. I'm gonna kick it right in the crotch and beat the shit outta of it.
Happy Healthy New Year.
Shabbat Dinner: Hummus, Pita Bread and Schug Recipe - This is part 2 in a new series: College Cooking Crash Course. This series is written by Kyle, a student at Princeton University, and is designed for colleg...
2 days ago