Monday, September 11, 2017

Oh, So That's Why.

One of the big questions is my life has always been "why?".

Why do I have to take the trash out every night? Why do I have to always be the responsible one? Why did I get cancer? Why twice? Why did I live?

I consider that "why" gene to be a blessing and a curse. The answers to tough questions has always been a chase for me, a pursuit for the truth and facts that explain or make things real and understandable. I have to know why. No, I demand to know why.

A big reason for my inactivity on this blog has been trying to figure out why I am still writing my innermost thoughts. What do I share? Is it still relevant? Does anyone care?

After the last few months, I think I have a clearer picture of why. I have had half-a-dozen friends, family members and just people I know battle with cancer. Some have lost the fight. Others in various stages. Amazing connections from my past have taken place. And perhaps the biggest news came when someone near to my heart was recently diagnosed with the same cancer I had.

Why was that big news? Because of my treatment in 2007––and the results of success––the Doctors had a better cure. Better information. Better results form clinical trial treatments. Better chance for cure. And my friend is better off than I was at this stage.

Why, that's the best news I've heard in a long time.

To learn more about HPV infection and HPV-related cancers, visit hpvandme.org




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are reading this and you are suffering from any kind of human disease God just heard your prayer,Dr Itua Herbal Center Contact,Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp:+2348149277967.
 I was so very sick when I came across someone telling story of his life on how Dr Itua gave his dead life back to her, Her Name was Achima Abelard A Germany lady.
Dr Itua help me to cure my Bladder cancer, I take his treatment for 3 weeks and I was cured completed. He resides in west African but I order his herbal medicines through Mail which I received withing 5 days also I was instructed on how I will drink it for 3 weeks to cure which I did totally I'm well now.
I think this Dr Itua is A GOD sent from heaven because i have heard several times that there is no cure but Dr Itua surprises me, put joy on my face.if you are suffering from,Bladder cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Ovarian cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancerStomach cancer
Testicular cancer,
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,,Sinus cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.